NSW RFS Talkgroups

RFS, SES, SLSA, VRA, SJA
Wonky

Re: NSW RFS Talkgroups

Post by Wonky » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:35 pm

tsunami_australia wrote:...shitloads of money to throw at unnecessary police encryption at a time when it's needed the least...(ooops threw it all at the greedy dumb ass coppers).
Really :?: And this has what to do with RFS talkgroups :roll: :roll: :roll: If you want to slag the cops start your own thread

tsunami_australia

Post by tsunami_australia » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:01 pm

Wonky you are indeed a class A tool!

LEARN TO READ!

And I wasn't slagging the workers rather the pricks at the top of the tree and I will for all of the services. But yes I'll slag the GD coppers as well after some of the crap that's gone on with them locally, theiving, stitching people up, too busy going to maccas for lunch than checking concern for welfare of elderly and so much more. However that's another story for another day which you've now dragged in here.... congrats.

Yes this thread is about the RFS and it's TG's but considering you're obviously too stupid to read who the OP's name is ( hint it IS MY THREAD YOU TOOL I DID START MY OWN) I don't excpect you'd be smart enough to actually follow the progression of a thread and how/why a statement was made and you've proven you are totally incapable of understanding what was said or where it was directed.

Run back to your local station and have a cry in the cells you've got the IQ of an American cop .. I thought the Australian's had better standards but apparently they don't.

astro_boy

Post by astro_boy » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:15 pm

crikey.

Wonky

Post by Wonky » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:33 pm

Yes as expected :P

matthewn1983

Post by matthewn1983 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:06 pm

That will do.

Thread locked, and I'll leave it up for 24 hours before I delete it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk