"Managed Services – Government Radio Network"

ivahri

Re: "Managed Services – Government Radio Network"

Post by ivahri » Mon May 14, 2012 8:45 am

And really- calling Motorola the fox? Hello? Telstra??? That is more than a bit rich! I could give a bucket load of examples of the BIg T using its weight to screw government agencies & individuals. Your pot is very black so lay off bitching about the kettle!

Cheers,

Richard

ivahri

Post by ivahri » Mon May 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Lastly Mal just so the record is set straight... Motorola HAVE been doing the PMIs (as anyone who is subscribed to the Outage Notications can verify). You owe some big apologies for the way in which you have used this forum to denigrate your employer's competitor. Why you would do it when you deal with them in your current role Heaven only knows. I would prefer not having to comment at all but I've dealt with both companies and know individuals in both- I just hate seeing people I respect cop an undeserved bad rap. If it was deserved fair enough but what you have been spreading is just nasty gossip, and nobody deserves that.

Cheers,

Richard

cartman

Post by cartman » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Just a query as to what was the outcome of the "Managed Services, Government Radio Network" contract, if anybody knows
There is no further information that i can find on the net and its five months after the close date
Is it still going ?

Grant
Professional Scanner nut. Ibis bin chicken of radio scraps
Scanners:
Uniden 325P2, Whistler TRX-1, GRE PSR800 x 2, Uniden 780 x 3, Uniden 796, Uniden 396 x 2, Uniden 246,
Software:
DSD v2.368, Unitrunker, Trunkview