thank you

Garry

thank you

Post by Garry » Thu May 22, 2014 11:19 am

I just wanted to say a public thank you for those who have encouraged my hobby over the years.

Its great to know there are other like minded hobbyist who like to hunt and share information and not just sit back and wait to be spoon fed frequency information.

I've been scanning since 1983 and I seen a lot of changes. Many people vacated the hobby when the big words were muttered "oh no, police have gone encrypted", but as I always say, there is plenty more to hear than just the police.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to those who share with me, you know who you are.
Happily Scanning Since 1983

Chrisco

Re: thank you

Post by Chrisco » Fri May 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Likewise Garry your website have been a valuable tool to me when I first got started ~12 years ago...
I would also like to say thanks to the forum admins of scan Sydney and scan NSW and others who have helped me via DM and on the forum.
Uniden UBCD996T x3 | UBCT-9 | UBCD396T | UBC61XLT | UM423AM | MC2800 | UBC60XLT | ICOM IC-41s/w | IC-M34 | USDS100 | SDR |IC-400PRO
twitter/IG

Farsouthscanner

Re: thank you

Post by Farsouthscanner » Sun May 25, 2014 10:19 am

Also a quick note to say thank you to you Garry for all your help over the years.
Also thanks to the owners and mods of sites like this one.
It did seem to get quieter in the hobby when police when encrypted but like Garry said there are other things to listen to so its not such a big deal.