396xt freescan

Holdenracer

396xt freescan

Post by Holdenracer » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Hi,

is there anyone out there using a 396xt with the freescan software. I'm having an issue where I have loaded up say, aapt, gpt. Qantas and slsa and syd airport as well as my GRN files.
the issue i'm having is that when the scanner is scanning through the banks it seems to by pass my GRN Files and scan the others as metioned. the grn files are on the scanner but im at a lost for the problem.

I do have custom searches all locked out and also service searches locked out

brett

Wonky

Re: 396xt freescan

Post by Wonky » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Haven't used freescan, I mainly use proscan and Arc...but starting with the simple stuff first, have you double checked to see if you have any of the GRN sites and systems locked out, quick keys allocated but not selected on the scanner etc?

commsmc

Re: 396xt freescan

Post by commsmc » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:31 am

Hello Brett

I use FreeScan with UBCD396T/996T/396XT with no issues. I'd suggest the usual things such as making sure the systems are unlocked (eg red system on the screen = locked out and wont scan). If you are using sites, at least one site must be unlocked. With groups, if you have set quick keys then the check boxes 1-10 on the main system screen must be ticked for the system to scan. Hope that helps. If you are still stuck, PM me - will send you my email and happy to check your FreeScan file.

Mike