NXDN Programming -Whistler/Uniden

kevnerd486

NXDN Programming -Whistler/Uniden

Post by kevnerd486 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:49 am

Hi all,

Interested on thoughts on the programming of non trunked nxdn freq in both the TRX-1 and the UBCD436-PT. I have 30 individual NXDN simplex freq that I am trying to program. In the TRX-1 you can program individual freq in conventional (non trunked ) mode and then set the digital mode, in this case NXDN and it works fine (have tested). I cant seem do do this in the Uniden, i could be wrong but it seems to only allow digitial modes in a trunked format and im not sure it is going to work.

P.S using Butel software for the UBCD436-PT

Regards

Kev

frankc

Re: NXDN Programming -Whistler/Uniden

Post by frankc » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:40 pm

kevnerd486 wrote:Hi all,

Interested on thoughts on the programming of non trunked nxdn freq in both the TRX-1 and the UBCD436-PT. I have 30 individual NXDN simplex freq that I am trying to program. In the TRX-1 you can program individual freq in conventional (non trunked ) mode and then set the digital mode, in this case NXDN and it works fine (have tested). I cant seem do do this in the Uniden, i could be wrong but it seems to only allow digitial modes in a trunked format and im not sure it is going to work.

P.S using Butel software for the UBCD436-PT

Regards

Kev
FWIW New version of Sentinal out - https://www.uniden.com.au/Downloads/UBC ... _03_00.zip