New TRBO system on Novatel Hombush site

centralcoastscanman

Re: New TRBO system on Novatel Hombush site

Post by centralcoastscanman » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:41 pm

I remember getting a sales spiel from a communications company at work telling me you can link MotoTRBO repeaters up via Motorola's Canopy software solution which is their own wireless system...

astro_boy

Post by astro_boy » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:04 pm

centralcoastscanman

Post by centralcoastscanman » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:28 am

don't forget guys there is a new MotoTRBO system that will be deployed for Gosford and Wyong hospitals at the moment... its tied in with their CARPS system they are using for Wardspersons to micro manage what they do on a day to day basis...

not sure how its going to work, but its a good waste of tax payers money since their current system of job allocation works just fine

lxth7

Post by lxth7 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:18 pm

They were also using them last year as well as this year at the supercars at homebush. the medical team, not the track ones (I dont think) but the spectator medical around the course based at various areas in small white tents, using those flashy motorola handhelds. Would these guys have anything to do with it.I just had a look at google images before posting this reply posably the radios were TETRA style, is that a similar system or compatible radio for TRBO.

BerryV

Post by BerryV » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:44 am

lxth7 wrote:They were also using them last year as well as this year at the supercars at homebush. the medical team, not the track ones (I dont think) but the spectator medical around the course based at various areas in small white tents, using those flashy motorola handhelds. Would these guys have anything to do with it.I just had a look at google images before posting this reply posably the radios were TETRA style, is that a similar system or compatible radio for TRBO.
the radios used were MTP850's and are TETRA trunked(Zeon)