Lots of stuff to go - have moved overseas

Please read the rules before selling!
Brian

Lots of stuff to go - have moved overseas

Post by Brian » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:00 am

Hi All,

As many of you will be aware I moved (temporarily) to PNG four years ago to take up a new and exciting comms position short term. Short term has turned into slightly longer term and I have made a decision to get rid of the majority of my comms gear as it is far too expensive to try and ship it to PNG and I'm not set up to be able to set it up there as I get moved around a lot. Handhelds and vehicle mounts are working better for me now, except when my car gets broken into and they get flogged.

Anyway. There is a bit up on eBay at the moment from rolls of cable to short cables and patch leads, power supplies, flashing lights, 4wd and camping parts (just for something different) etc. Coming up in the next few days and weeks is antennas, radios, UPS equipment, more power supplies, scanner cases, coaxial connectors, etc. etc.

If you are after something specific ask me and I'll see if I have it. Reason being I have already tossed a lot of stuff which I figured is not worth my while trying to pass on anywhere. I have a bucket of cable (mainly short RG58 lengths) whih might have a connector on one end and an unterminated end on the other. This might be good if you are looking for specific patch leads for something.

What's the link? http://shop.ebay.com.au/lea1bri/m.html? ... ksid=p3686
This should hopefully work.

I would list everything here, but I need a wide audience to get rid of a lot of the stuff and to try and list it all individually would be more than a nightmare.

Keep your eyes open over the coming days and weeks. I am currently just sitting in Australia waiting on a new work permit and Visa to be proessed (which could be ready tomorrow or in another 4 months) so I may have to make a hasty retreat from the Country again, but will let people know and pull anything active before I leave, until I return again.

Otherwise have fun scanning, talking and reeiving in Aus. It is interesting to see just how much the scene has changed here in the past four years since I left. I almost feel like a newbie radio person dropping back on the scene here in Sydney.

Brian.

Bigfella237
Location: In geosynchronous orbit above the Far South Coast of NSW, Australia

Re: Lots of stuff to go - have moved overseas

Post by Bigfella237 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:29 am

Hmm... I think you may be in contravention of a couple of eBay rules there Brian...

See: http://help.ebay.com.au/Help/Policies/Banned/Restricted_items/Emergency_services

Of note:

" ~ eBay does not permit the listing of law enforcement or emergency services uniforms, badges or equipment ~ "

and

" ~ Emergency vehicle lighting and sirens ~ "

Not trying to be smart, just letting you know in case you didn't?

Andrew