P25 Talk Groups part 2

centralcoastscanman

Re: P25 Talk Groups part 2

Post by centralcoastscanman » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:12 pm

astro_boy wrote:tg10343 is Ryal North Shore.
Hearing a chopper passing a Code 3 to them from gosford currently.
So you mean RNSH actually have a grn radio now for comms with choppers, at long frigging last. I was only telling them for 2 years i was working there they were behind the times and now 4 years later they probly realise..

So using that logic in another 10 years they might scrap their shitty pmr system and use the grn...

matthewn1983

Post by matthewn1983 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Which PMR, the analog, the NXDN or the TRBO CARPS...lol

centralcoastscanman

Post by centralcoastscanman » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:49 pm

hahaha well the amount of money and ego's on the line i don't think CARPS will get scrapped,
Last edited by centralcoastscanman on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

BerryV

Post by BerryV » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:35 pm

centralcoastscanman wrote:Removed quote from above
Your making quite a substantial inference here. I suggest that if you have information to provide to the ICAC, pick up the phone and call them to report it instead of posting here.
Last edited by BerryV on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

centralcoastscanman

Post by centralcoastscanman » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:26 am

BerryV wrote:
centralcoastscanman wrote:hahaha well the amount of money and ego's on the line i don't think CARPS will get scrapped, even though that i believe is an issue for ICAC why they spent so much money on that system without look at the whole picture especially since one of the executive's that sponsored the implementation of that system has done some very dodgy things in her past and was tied into the recent ICAC investigation into Kings Security & NSCCAHS.
Your making quite a substantial inference here. I suggest that if you have information to provide to the ICAC, pick up the phone and call them to report it instead of posting here.
I did follow the correct chain at the time when i became aware, nothing was done about it. Sadly since i moved I lost all the paper information I had but I wlll be editing/deleting the original post I made.

BerryV

Post by BerryV » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:52 pm

centralcoastscanman wrote: I did follow the correct chain at the time when i became aware, nothing was done about it. Sadly since i moved I lost all the paper information I had but I wlll be editing/deleting the original post I made.
Not sure what chain you are talking about, any suspected corrupt conduct should be reported straight to the ICAC. If you had done that when you became aware of it, they would already have got the paperwork from you.

Ive also removed the quote of what you posted....

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:09 pm

centralcoastscanman wrote:So using that logic in another 10 years they might scrap their shitty pmr system and use the grn...
I'm don't know why a private company that does not need wide area coverage beyond the grounds of the hospital would want nor need the GRN. That would surely be a considerable waste of money and GRN resources.

Mike Alpha

Post by Mike Alpha » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:15 pm

centralcoastscanman wrote:
So you mean RNSH actually have a grn radio now for comms with choppers, at long frigging last. I was only telling them for 2 years i was working there they were behind the times and now 4 years later they probly realise.....
Well that radio is not just for comms with choppers, any North ambos can use it to pass a code 3 to the ER.

Mike

centralcoastscanman

Post by centralcoastscanman » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Mike Alpha wrote:
centralcoastscanman wrote:
So you mean RNSH actually have a grn radio now for comms with choppers, at long frigging last. I was only telling them for 2 years i was working there they were behind the times and now 4 years later they probly realise.....
Well that radio is not just for comms with choppers, any North ambos can use it to pass a code 3 to the ER.

Mike
True Mike...
In hindsight I'd say it probably came as part of the new ED fitout, as there is no way in hell if its the same management as when i was there would they even consider it. They were of the attitude if choppers wanna talk to us they can ring us on the phone.