Welcome!

scanSydney
Site Admin

Welcome!

Post by scanSydney » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:54 am

Welcome to scanSydney. Good to see some posts already popping up, and I can only hope it grows larger! I'll be constantly working on improving the forum, with some interesting changes in the near future. Hope you all enjoy!

Keep scanning,
scanAdmin

citabria
Site Admin

Re: Welcome!

Post by citabria » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:55 pm

Hi scanAdmin, will there be a for sale section like ScanNSW used to have?

Cheers,
citabria

scanSydney
Site Admin

Post by scanSydney » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:13 pm

citabria wrote:Hi scanAdmin, will there be a for sale section like ScanNSW used to have?

Cheers,
citabria
Hope to, but I'll have to develop some rule set for it... issues can obviously be raised from such a forum. I'll see what I can do! :!:

alphamike

Post by alphamike » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:15 pm

Hi all, good to have a new forum. Thanks to admin and good luck with future plans.
How about a post your shack, and shack/installation discussions forum as well?

Alex

scanSydney
Site Admin

Post by scanSydney » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:30 pm

alexMc wrote:How about a post your shack, and shack/installation discussions forum as well?
Consider it done. :D

alphamike

Post by alphamike » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:56 pm

scanSydney wrote:
citabria wrote:Hi scanAdmin, will there be a for sale section like ScanNSW used to have?

Cheers,
citabria
Hope to, but I'll have to develop some rule set for it... issues can obviously be raised from such a forum. I'll see what I can do! :!:
Hey admin,
Is there an progress on this?

Cheers

scanSydney
Site Admin

Post by scanSydney » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:33 pm

alexMc wrote:
scanSydney wrote:

Cheers,
citabria
Hey admin,
Is there an progress on this?

Cheers
Not at this point. I'll be consulting with some other forum owners with similar forums to check out their rule sets. It's just that many legalities can be raised from the forum, which I don't really want to deal with. However, most of my attention recently has been focused on the new site I'm working on! The grey tower on the home page is becoming old! :P

I'll get back to you soon. :idea: