Google Earth NSW Emergency Service Radio Sites

E=MC2

Google Earth NSW Emergency Service Radio Sites

Post by E=MC2 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Gday all, I remember a few years of so back one of the NSW Scanning sites had links to a add for Google Earth that had NSW Emergency Service Radio Sites. Each file was for each service ie NSWRFS, NSWFB, and I think it may have also had one for the ASNSW. I would like to know if these have been updated and if anyone knows where to find these type of files. I have not used Google Earth much in the past but this is a great way to mix it with radio, the net and computers in general have really enriched out great hobby and I think it is great. I would be very great if anyone can help with this information and maybe enlighten me and others on other programs like this that work with Google Earth and any other programs that have made your radio experience more informative and enjoyable. Well thats all for now, thanks for your time and help it is greatly appreciated. 73z Richard VK2UAL

col05_au

Re: Google Earth NSW Emergency Service Radio Sites

Post by col05_au » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:16 pm

Richard,

that was me that posted these files back in 2007

UHF police
VHF police
NSWRFS

and another forum member was working on the GRN but I'm not too sure where that ended up.

PM me with your email address and I will email them to you.

If there is enough interest I will find some webspace and post them up again, may even update them to 2010 data ....

I don't imagine there is that much interest in the police these days

Col

Dopeler effect (n): The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.